Critical CareTransfer Training
Critical Care Transfer Training
The NWL Critical Care Transfer Training 1 day course will be running in multiple venues across the Network in 2015. This multi disciplinary course is for clinical staff who are called upon to transfer level 3 and level 2 patients.
Feedback from participants in 2014 :
- "Brilliant study day - very useful"
- "I have done many transfers - this course helped clarify some important issues for me"
- "Excellent multidisciplinary course - I will definately use this to improve my practice"
- "Brilliant course - gave practical solutions"
"Should be compulsory for all staff working in critical care"
- 10/10 (median) score for the course from participants
- 100% found the training relevant and informative
- 100% felt the course gave them greater confidence in transferring critically ill or injured patients safely
- 100% felt attending the course would improve the quality of future patient transfers
Dates for 2015-16
Course dates are currently being finalised for 2015. Booking will open approximately 8 weeks before the course date. For network wide courses, an e-booking form (requesting a place) will appear on the Network website. Places, once confirmed, are free to clinical staff from Network member organisations. Be aware: places will fill quickly.
2015 - 16
* Local = Candidates usually from host site
* Network wide = Candidates from network hospital sites
|Monday 16th February 2015||Ealing Hospital (Local)|
|Monday 23rd February 2015||Northwick Park Hospital (Local)|
|Thursday 5th March 2015||Royal Brompton Hospital (Local)|
|Tuesday 17th March 2015||Royal Marsden Hospital (Network wide)|
|Thursday 7th May 2015||West London University|
|Tuesday 12th May 2015||St Mary's Hospital (Local)|
|Tuesday 9th June 2015||Northwick Park Hospital (Local)|
|Tuesday 28th July 2015||Royal Marsden Hospital (Network wide) -|
|Friday 14th August 2015||Royal Marsden Hospital (Network wide)|
|Tuesday 8th September||West London University|
|Thursday 17th September||Harefield Hospital (Local)|
|Tuesday 22nd September 2015||St Mary's Hospital (Local) -|
|Tuesday 6th October 2015||Northwick Park Hospital (Local)|
|Tuesday 10th November 2015||Royal Marsden Hospital (Network wide) - Booking closed - course fully booked|