Network Event - 11th Dec 2013
The next Network Event will take place on the 11th December 2013 and booking is now closed as this event is fully booked.
The Event will compare and consider
- ICU, aviation and other safety-critical industries
- Human factors affecting patient safety
- Ergonomics and good design
- Whether checklists have a place in Critical care?
Former patients and carers will share with us their experience of ICU and together we will look at making changes locally to improve our patients' experiences.
Key speakers Include
- Dr Tom Reader, Psychologist, London School of Economics
- Professor Aidan Halligan, Director of Education, University College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Michael Wise and Duncan Wells - former ICU patients
- Former ICU patient relative/carer
- Dr Andre Vercueil, Consultant ICM, Kings College Hospital NHS Trust
- and NWL clinical teams
This event is open to staff working with critical care patients in any setting in North West London. Places will be limited so must be booked in advance using the online booking form. A flyer is available here