Adult Critical Care Strategic Development Framework
The North West London Network's Adult Critical Care Strategic Development Framework provides a grid of co-dependencies, to inform discussion and decision-making on site configuration.
It addresses questions such as:
- what level of critical care is required at any site with acute medical take?
- what critical care requirements are needed to service emergency surgery?
- what is the smallest viable size for a critical care unit, if services are changed at a site?
- what services is critical care dependent on ?
- how may telemedicine solutions impact on critical care configuration?
This version dates from 2012 and is due for review shortly.