Transfer Training booking area
Dates for 2020
Booking usually opens approximately 6-8 weeks before the course date. Places, once confirmed, are free to clinical staff from Network member organisations. Be aware: places will fill quickly.
Please complete a booking form (below) for the corresponding Transfer Training course you are looking to attend.
There is the opportunity to reserve a place so that study leave / off duty requests can be submitted. Please email us if you wish to book for a course later in the year.
Feedback from participants in 2019 :
- "Fantastic day of learning - gave practical solutions"
- "Excellent course, with loads of informative, this will definitely help with future practice"
- "I have done lots of transfers but learnt loads today thank you"
- "Excellent multidisciplinary course - I will be useing this to improve my practice"
- "I have realised that I transferred quite "blindly" in the past and I have learnt a lot today thanks"
- "This training has helped increase my confidence when undertaking patient transfers"
- "Should be compulsory for all staff working in critical care"
- 10/10 (median) score for the course from participants
- 100% found the training relevant and informative
- 100% felt the course gave them greater confidence in transferring critically ill or injured patients safely
- 100% felt attending the course would improve the quality of future patient transfers
2020 Transfer Training dates and locations
|Friday 6th February||St Mary's Hospital - Booking open see form below|
|Monday 17th February||Northwick Park Hospital - (Local course) Fully booked|
|Wednesday 19th February||The Royal Marsden Hospital -|
|Thursday 2nd April||Harefield Hospital - (local course)|
|Tuesday 14th April||The Royal Marsden Hospital - Cancelled|
|Friday 22nd May||St Mary's Hospital|
|Monday TBC June||Northwick Park Hospital|
|Friday 3rd July||St Mary's Hospital|
|Wednesday 22nd July||The Royal Marsden Hospital|
|Friday 4th September||The Royal Marsden Hospital|
|Friday 11th September||St Mary's Hospital|
|Monday TBC September||Northwick Park Hospital|
|Monday 19th October||The Royal Brompton Hospital|
|Monday 9th November||The Royal Marsden Hospital|
|Friday 4th December||St Mary's Hospital|